- Contact Us
- NDTA Store
- Speaker Series
- Chapter Leaders
- Corporate Sponsors
- A-35 Program
- Charitable Giving
- Disaster Preparedness
- Science, Math, Engineering, Technology
- Awards and Recognition
- Chapter Membership
- Web Links
- Latest News and Updates
- American Red Cross http://www.redcross.org/: Will provide general information and details on what to do to prepare for a disaster, as well as actions that can be taken afterwards. To donate blood, call 1-800-GIVE LIFE (1-800-448-3543) or visit www.givelife.org
- Department of Homeland Security http://www.ready.gov/: Information on how to plan for and react to emergencies.
- Citizen Corps www.citizencorps.gov: Asks you to embrace the personal responsibility to be prepared; to get training in first aid and emergency skills; and to volunteer to support local emergency responders, disaster relief, and community safety.
- Illinois Office of Homeland Security http://www.ready.illinois.gov/: Information on how to plan for emergencies. On the right hand side of the home page, the Green box (Before an Emergency), Blue box (During an Emergency), and Red box (After an Emergency) provide excellent sources of information.
- Illinois Citizen Corps http://www.citizencorps.gov: Enter your zip code in their Citizen Corp Council section on the left hand side of the page and you will find information down to the local, neighborhood, and neighborhood watch level(s) that are available in your area.
- Illinois Emergency Management Agency www.state.il.us/iema: Information to prepare for, respond to, mitigate against, and recover from emergencies and disasters, or acts of terrorism
The content of this site in no way reflects the opinions, standards, or policy of the Department of Defense or the U.S. Government. We are a non-profit organization, and we welcome tax deductible donations. Not for commercial use. All rights reserved 2011